- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 11 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 22 thin slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Stir in onions. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla; top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ranch Ham Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"LOVE this recipe! One of my go to recipes when I need an appetizer. Everyone loves this one."
"Great for a crowd....have made this several times!!"
"I modified the ranch salad dressing mix to be the Fiesta ranch dressing mix, and used spinach flour tortillas, and added about 10 finely chopped calamata olives. The changes added more flavor for me."
"Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party."
"Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party"