Ranch Ham Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 11 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 22 thin slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Stir in onions. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla; top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ranch Ham Roll-Ups(12)
Sort By :
Great for a crowd....have made this several times!!
I modified the ranch salad dressing mix to be the Fiesta ranch dressing mix, and used spinach flour tortillas, and added about 10 finely chopped calamata olives. The changes added more flavor for me.
Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party.
Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party
So easy, so delicious and so pretty! Try them! You won't regret it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ham Roll-Up Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >