- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 11 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 22 thin slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Stir in onions. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla; top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ranch Ham Roll-Ups
"Awful! Too much ranch dressing mix & onions in the cream cheese! Was so salty couldn't eat. And I layered the cream cheese mixture on lightly! I used ham on some and turkey on some. But the cream cheese mixture was unedible without diluting with more cream cheese than it calls for!"
"I love this recipe, I substituted turkey for ham. My daughter went wild over.."
"This recipe is great! Instead of ham I used Rotisserie Chicken slices"
"LOVE this recipe! One of my go to recipes when I need an appetizer. Everyone loves this one."
"Great for a crowd....have made this several times!!"