Ranch Ham Roll-Ups
These pretty pinwheel appetizers from Charlie Clutts of New Tazewell, Tennessee are easy to make and fun to nibble, with a yummy cream cheese filling that's layered with ham.
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 11 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 22 thin slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until
- smooth. Stir in onions. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each
- tortilla; top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 168 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 908 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.