- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 11 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 22 thin slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Stir in onions. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla; top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ranch Ham Roll-Ups
"Awful! Too much ranch dressing mix & onions in the cream cheese! Was so salty couldn't eat. And I layered the cream cheese mixture on lightly! I used ham on some and turkey on some. But the cream cheese mixture was unedible without diluting with more cream cheese than it calls for!"
"I love this recipe, I substituted turkey for ham. My daughter went wild over.."
"This recipe is great! Instead of ham I used Rotisserie chicken slices"
"LOVE this recipe! One of my go to recipes when I need an appetizer. Everyone loves this one."
"Great for a crowd....have made this several times!!"
"I modified the ranch salad dressing mix to be the Fiesta ranch dressing mix, and used spinach flour tortillas, and added about 10 finely chopped calamata olives. The changes added more flavor for me."
"Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party."
"Very easy to make always a hit at New Years Party"
"So easy, so delicious and so pretty! Try them! You won't regret it!"
"This is a favorite to make for any group event, I like to use tomato (red) and spinach (green) tortillas for Christmas, adds a little to the presentation. Could eat 'em by the plate full!!"