Ranch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a Dutch oven, combine the next seven ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture begins to thicken. Reduce heat; fold in sour cream until blended.
- 2. Add the ham, cracker crumbs and pasta; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 440 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,337 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.