Ranch Garlic Bread Recipe
"I've worked as a manager of a fast food restaurant for 12 year," relates John Palmer of Cottonwood, California. "At home, I like to cook up different things using everyday ingredients." John gives a buttery loaf of French bread plenty of flavor simply with salad dressing mix and garlic powder.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine butter, dressing mix and garlic powder; beat until combined. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6-in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Garlic Bread in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p47
Reviews for Ranch Garlic Bread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 2, 2012
My family loved these and they were very easy to make. Will make many more times I predict.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >