Ranch Floret Salad Recipe
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 to 1 cup sour cream
- 1. In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and broccoli. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing mix, mayonnaise and sour cream. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 270 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Floret Salad
"I made this salad when the entire family came over .... my mom couldn't get enough of it! Very easy and tasty!"
"This sounds much easier than the cauliflower/broccoli salad that I was going to fix and I could just pour 1 to 1 1/2 cups of ranch dressing over the veggies and bacon, maybe throw in some ripe olives and top with cheese? Hmmm... Better get to cutting veggies if I'm going to take it tomorrow!!! Thank you...."