Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix Recipe
This versatile recipe converts easily into a creamy dip or smooth dressing. It's delicious served with fresh veggies or drizzled over greens. —Carolyn Zimmerman, Fairbury, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:96 servings
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DIP:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: about 6 tablespoons mix (enough to make 6 batches).
- 2. To prepare dressing: In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon mix with mayonnaise and buttermilk; refrigerate. Yield: 2 cups.
- 3. To prepare dip: In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon mix and sour cream; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC