Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix Recipe
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- RANCH SALAD DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- RANCH DIP:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a 4-ounce jar. Shake well before using. Yield: 1 jar (about 6 tablespoons).
- For salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, buttermilk and 1 tablespoon mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 1 cup.
- For dip: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 tablespoons mix. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers and fresh vegetables or as a topping for baked potatoes. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix(3)
Sort By :
Trying this now! I make my buffalo chicken dip with chicken breasts that I cook in the crock pot with beer and usually a packet of the name-brand ranch dip mix. I love the idea of making my own mix to help control the sodium levels! So far the house smells great!!
Way to spice for dressing. Kept adding mayo (probably 2 cups) and buttermilk (about 1 cup) to make more consistent with typical ranch dressing.
Yummm! So easy and delicious. My sister and I decided to do homeade gifts this year for Christmas, she will definetly be receiving this!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >