Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix Recipe
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING (per batch):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DIP (per batch):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a 4-ounce jar. Store in a cool dry place up to 1 year. Shake well before using. Yield: about 6 tablespoons mix.
- To prepare one batch salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk and 1 tablespoon mix. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 1 cup
- To prepare one batch dip: In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 tablespoons mix; stir until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix(4)
Sort By :
I had no ranch dressing in the house, so used this recipe. It didn't disappoint, great flavor and I had all the ingredients on hand.
Trying this now! I make my buffalo chicken dip with chicken breasts that I cook in the crock pot with beer and usually a packet of the name-brand ranch dip mix. I love the idea of making my own mix to help control the sodium levels! So far the house smells great!!
Way to spice for dressing. Kept adding mayo (probably 2 cups) and buttermilk (about 1 cup) to make more consistent with typical ranch dressing.
Yummm! So easy and delicious. My sister and I decided to do homeade gifts this year for Christmas, she will definetly be receiving this!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >