My very-easy-to-make salad has just six ingredients, but a great blend of textures and a nice crunch. It also travels well for potlucks or family gatherings. Linda Lundmark - Martinton, Illinois
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the beans, celery, chicken and bacon. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p21
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2014
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2008
"So easy, so good!"