Ranch Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe
My very-easy-to-make salad has just six ingredients, but a great blend of textures and a nice crunch. It also travels well for potlucks or family gatherings. Linda Lundmark - Martinton, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the beans, celery, chicken and bacon. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 247 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC