Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup corn chips or crushed tortilla chips
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. In a skillet, cook chicken in oil for 6 minutes or until the juices run clear. Meanwhile, place salad greens in a large bowl or on individual plates. Top with cheese and chicken. Combine salad dressing and salsa; drizzle over chicken. Top with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 272 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.