Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Tender chopped chicken and crunchy celery and red pepper are given a creamy coating of ranch dressing and sour cream in this recipe from Bobbie Scroggie of Scott Depot, West Virginia.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream,
- lemon juice and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, red pepper and
- onion until combined. Spoon 1/3 cup onto each bun bottom; top with
- lettuce and tomato. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 257 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.