Tender chopped chicken and crunchy celery and red pepper are given a creamy coating of ranch dressing and sour cream in this recipe from Bobbie Scroggie of Scott Depot, West Virginia.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream, lemon juice and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, red pepper and onion until combined. Spoon 1/3 cup onto each bun bottom; top with lettuce and tomato. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p55
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2014
"My family thought this recipe was somewhat bland. I may try it with blue cheese dressing rather than Ranch."
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"I did NOT use fat free mayo, dressing or sour cream, i used regular & i used green pepper & added more seasoning. Delicious!"