Ranch Chicken Bites
This is one of the easiest chicken recipe ever! The ranch dressing adds so much wonderful flavor. Your family will love it.—Ann Brunkhorst, Masonville, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2-1/2 cups finely crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place in a bowl. Add salad
- dressing and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add potato
- chips and toss well. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 459 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.