Ranch Chicken Bites Recipe
This is one of the easiest chicken recipe ever! The ranch dressing adds so much wonderful flavor. Your family will love it.Ann Brunkhorst, Masonville, Iowa
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2-1/2 cups finely crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place in a bowl. Add salad dressing and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add potato chips and toss well. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Chicken Bites in Country Woman May/June 1999, p35
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Bites(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 10, 2010
Simple and easy! I substituted the ranch dressing and chips with bbq sauce and bbq chips. Tastes wonderful too!
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2008
It's great--easy and one kids like. Finger food is always fun. Try it with French fries.
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2008
This sounds right up my alley!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >