Ranch Chicken 'n' Rice
When I clipped this recipe from a neighborhood shopper a few years ago. I couldn't wait to try it. Just as I expected, it quickly became a family favorite.—Erlene Crusoe, Litchfield, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rice in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the milk, water and salad dressing mix; set aside 1/4 cup.
- Pour remaining mixture over rice. Top with chicken strips. Drizzle
- with butter and reserved milk mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until rice is tender
- and chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4