Ranch Chicken 'n' Rice Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rice in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the milk, water and salad dressing mix; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture over rice. Top with chicken strips. Drizzle with butter and reserved milk mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Chicken 'n' Rice(4)
Sort By :
I've made this recipe several times, with great reviews from those who ate it. Making it again tomorrow night again only with brown rice this time. Yum!!
This was a wonderful dish, my family really liked it. the person who 1 starred this because it wasn't cooked- I just am having trouble believing this. Any chickent breast will cook at this temp assuming it was thawed, deboned etc. Anyway, sad to see such a great recipe get a low star, for such a thing, since its hardly a typical issue.
My family loved this recipe. I did use instant brown rice so I should have added more liquid but otherwise it had a great flavor.
Cooked for twice as long as it said, still not done - looked done at 50 minutes and so I took a bite of raw chicken. Gross. Threw the whole thing out. Never again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken and Rice Casserole >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >