Ranch Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 116 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.