Ranch Cheese Spread
This is a really crowd-pleaser. You really can't go wrong with ranch flavor and cheese. This delectable dip is perfect for vegetables or crackers.—Jenna Marty, Las Vegas, Nevada
26 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise
- until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
- Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
To Make Ahead: Cheese spread can be made a day in advance.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 116 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.