This is a really crowd-pleaser. You really can't go wrong with ranch flavor and cheese. This delectable dip is perfect for vegetables or crackers.—Jenna Marty, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Cheese Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p168
Reviews for Ranch Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2013
"This dip is sooooo good! Definitely a keeper. I served it with pretzles. Delicious!"
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2013
"Easy to prepare and delicious!!! I omitted the green onions and sprinkled crumbled bacon on top."