Here's an easy summer salad for potlucks, ladies luncheons and picnics. Tricolor spiral pasta and broccoli florets are coated with a mild dressing and bits of bacon. Margie Shaw of Americus, Georgia sent the recipe.
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 envelope reduced-fat ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, salad dressing mix and salt. Add to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Broccoli Pasta Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p52
Reviews for Ranch Broccoli Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review