Ranch BLT Dip Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread slices
- 1. Set aside 2 tablespoons tomato for garnish. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing. Add the bacon, celery, onion, sugar and remaining tomato; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with assorted crackers or toasted bread slices. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers or bread) equals 239 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Ranch BLT Dip
"I love this dip! So easy and tasty! The only thing I changed (because of the children) was not adding celery and substituting onion power for the onion. Delicious!!"
"Tangy and delicious"