“This recipe is a spin-off of the BLT sandwich. It was served at a friend's party and was a great success, so I asked for the recipe. Now it's a favorite of mine, too.” Barbara Schindler - Napoleon, Ohio
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread slices
- Set aside 2 tablespoons tomato for garnish. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing. Add the bacon, celery, onion, sugar and remaining tomato; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with assorted crackers or toasted bread slices. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as BLT Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Reviews for Ranch BLT Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2014
"I love this dip! So easy and tasty! The only thing I changed (because of the children) was not adding celery and substituting onion power for the onion. Delicious!!"
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2008
"Tangy and delicious"