Ranch Biscuits Recipe
I jazz up biscuit mix with ranch salad dressing mix, then brush the golden bites with garlic butter after baking. I bake several dozen at once and store them in the freezer. The parsley-flecked biscuits go well with any entree.—Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, stir the biscuit mix, salad dressing mix and milk until combined. Drop 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits. Serve warm. Yield: 9 biscuits.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC