- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, carrots and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and carrots are crisp-tender; drain.
- Add the water, cabbage, mushrooms, green pepper, soy sauce and the contents of seasoning packet from the noodles. Break noodles into small pieces; add to pan. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ramen-Vegetable Beef Skillet
"My family loves this - even my picky 5 year old son who usually eats only PB&J sandwiches or cereal for dinner. It's inexpensive and easy to make! Thank you for sharing this recipe!"
"I made this with what i had on hand: beef, onion, carrots, soy sauce and Ramen noodles. It was surprisingly flavorful."
"We left out the mushrooms and it was just like eating a cabbage roll in a bowl. My family loved it and this recipe will definitely stay on our menu."
"I love this recipe. I've been making it since I found it in TofH several years ago. It is a family favorite!"
"Tastes great and very easy to make, used ground venison"