- 1 package (3 ounces) beef or pork ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- Kimchi, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 20 muffin cups. Cook noodles according to package directions, saving seasoning packet for meat mixture. Drain; divide noodles among prepared muffin cups. Bake until crisp and light golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, green onions and reserved seasoning packet, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into ten 2-1/2-in. round patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side until a thermometer reads 160°. Cut each egg into five slices. Serve burgers on ramen buns with egg slices, chili sauce and, if desired, kimchi. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ramen Sliders
"The burger flavor was great! My kids enjoyed the unique style of these burgers. The buns, however, were difficult to make; dividing the noodles up into 20 portions proved time consuming and next to impossible."