- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 pound cooked pork, cubed
- Cook noodles according to package directions (discard seasoning packet or save for another use); drain and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers in oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Add pork. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in noodles; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ramen Pork 'n' Peppers in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p8
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Ramen Pork 'n' Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2013
"It is delicious and easy to make for 2 servings."