- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 pound cooked pork, cubed
- Cook noodles according to package directions (discard seasoning packet or save for another use); drain and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers in oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Add pork. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in noodles; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ramen Pork 'n' Peppers in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p8
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Ramen Pork 'n' Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2013
It is delicious and easy to make for 2 servings.