- 2 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Break noodles into large pieces. Add noodles and contents of seasoning packet to water. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in the corn, cream-style corn, milk, onion and curry; heat through. Stir in the cheese, bacon and parsley until blended. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ramen Corn Chowder
"This was just as easy as it looks, it's going to be a new quick favorite when I'm in a rush. These ingredients are also almost always on hand, which really adds to the easy level."
"I used the recipe for Creamed Corn instead of canned cream corn, then added the rest of the ingredients to the crock-pot and cooked for another 2 hours on high. Served w/ homemade bread. Great Meal!"
"SO EASY!!! I love this recipe!!! It's definitely going to be an old standby in my house. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand, relatively inexpensive, and (most important) it takes no time to make. One pot, no mixing, no simmering, etc. I really, really love it. I replaced the chicken ramen with mushroom ramen, since my boyfriend and I are vegetarians. I also replaced the crumbled bacon with Morningstar Farms vegetarian bacon. And I added some hickory smoked salt. Delicious!"