Ramen Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken in oil. Add water and garlic; bring to a boil. Add the noodles and contents of seasoning packets, vegetables, red pepper and soy sauce. Cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ramen Chicken Stir Fry
"Love it. Easy and quick even with fresh veggies."
"Very taty stir fry and simple to make. Was a little skeptical at first about Ramen noodles but they added the perfect touch. This will becoe a go to dinner for us for sure,"
"This was delicious but a bit too salty. I will definitely make it again but I will most likely only use one Ramen packet. It is very customizable also, we added broccoli, green beans, and peas rather than a pre-mixed assortment."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer