Ramen Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken in oil. Add water and garlic; bring to a boil. Add the noodles and contents of seasoning packets, vegetables, red pepper and soy sauce. Cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ramen Chicken Stir Fry
"Love it. Easy and quick even with fresh veggies."
"Very taty stir fry and simple to make. Was a little skeptical at first about Ramen noodles but they added the perfect touch. This will becoe a go to dinner for us for sure,"
"This was delicious but a bit too salty. I will definitely make it again but I will most likely only use one Ramen packet. It is very customizable also, we added broccoli, green beans, and peas rather than a pre-mixed assortment."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer