A frozen pasta-vegetable blend and ramen noodles make Lois McAtee's specialty a cinch to toss together. "This filling meal is so easy to fix that teenagers can make it themselves," she writes from Oceanside, California.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken in oil. Add water and garlic; bring to a boil. Add the noodles and contents of seasoning packets, vegetables, red pepper and soy sauce. Cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Ramen Chicken Stir Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review