Cheese and garlic powder are the secret to this tasty and heartwarming soup. Loaded with noodles, it hits the spot on cool winter days. Luella Dirks - Emelle, Alabama
- 5 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 slices process American cheese, cut into strips
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add broccoli; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Return to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; add to water. Cook 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Add the garlic powder, cheese and contents of seasoning packets from the noodles; stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Ramen Broccoli Soup in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p57
Reviews for Ramen Broccoli Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review