Ramen Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 5 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 slices process American cheese, cut into strips
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add broccoli; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Return to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; add to water. Cook 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Add the garlic powder, cheese and contents of seasoning packets from the noodles; stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Ramen Broccoli Soup(2)
Sort By :
Made this recipe many times. Adjusted it for additional servings and added extra noodles and cheese. Sometimes add cubed ham. Kids love it.
Oh my, not often do I throw something out, but I had to with this. I even added more liquid, but by the time it sat for a few min. all the liquid was gone and it was mush with NO flavor.