Rajun Cajun Crab Dip Recipe
I feel this dip is so good that it's hard to stop at just one serving. I like to serve it with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread.—Laura Davis, Rusk, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, cream, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. Gently stir in crab and half of the green onions.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 23-27 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and remaining seafood seasoning. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 3. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 85 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC