Raisin Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar and whipped topping until blended. Stir in the apple, raisins, pecans and celery. Transfer to a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 330 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Raisin Waldorf Salad
"Tasty addition to a meal. Served on a bed of lettuce as a side dish for dinner."
"My family loved this new version of a waldorf salad. They prefer to have the apple peeled, but other than that, I used the recipe as written."