Raisin Waldorf Salad Recipe
“I came up with this scrumptious apple salad while experimenting with leftover dessert ingredients one day,” laughs Diana Stucky from her Castle Rock, Colorado home. “Friends have said it's the best salad they've ever eaten!” Tip: Sprinkle cinnamon over the salad just before serving.
- 3 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar and whipped topping until blended. Stir in the apple, raisins, pecans and celery. Transfer to a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 330 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Raisin Waldorf Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC