- knead 12 times. Roll into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread filling
- to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a
- long side; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place, seam side
- down, on a greased baking sheet. Brush dough with cream and sprinkle
- with additional sugar. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until
- golden brown (top with crack). Remove to a wire rack. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over warm bread. To serve, cut into 1-in.
- slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 294 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.