Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Additional milk
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in the raisins and pecans.
- 2. Pour into a greased 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes; stir. Cook at 50% power for 6 minutes or until oats are tender. Serve warm with additional milk. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 431 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Raisin Pecan Oatmeal
"I've been eating oatmeal every day for two weeks. I'm trying every recipe I can find. This was great! I added extra pecans. Yum!"
"This is so delicious! I have made it several times, and the leftovers are still wonderful the next day. I add different dried fruit and nuts also."
"This was good but too sweet. I decreased the sugar by half and it was perfect."