Raisin Peanut Butter Balls
My daughter, who is a diabetic, can't get enough of this candy. But even folks without special diet needs gobble it up as well.Lorna Gunter, Kemmerer, Wyoming
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; beat well. Add peanut
- butter and extract. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to
- handle. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 39 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.