My daughter, who is a diabetic, can't get enough of this candy. But even folks without special diet needs gobble it up as well.—Lorna Gunter, Kemmerer, Wyoming
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; beat well. Add peanut butter and extract. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Raisin Peanut Butter Balls in Country Woman November/December 1999, p36
Reviews for Raisin Peanut Butter Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review