- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/2 cups raisins
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in water and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. (Transfer to a larger bowl if necessary.) Stir in the raisins, chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 12-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Sort By :
"The stars did not show up on my comment so here it is. LOVE , LOVE them"
"Made these cookies last year for christmas and they were a big hit. Gave them to neightbors as a gift and they commented on how delicious they were. I did use craisins instead of raisins and whitechocolate chips instead of chocolate . Getting ready to make them again ."
"These cookies are the best. Ibake them all the time now."
"I changed the recipe quite a bit to make it egg free and it turned out awesome. Thanks for the recipe. You can check my version here: http://www.egglesscooking.com/2011/12/20/big-batch-oatmeal-raisin-cookies/"
"These are the best!!!"