Raisin Granola Mini-Bites come from Germaine Stank of Pound, Wisconsin. "These cookies are great to snack on while traveling because they're not too sweet," Germaine assures.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups granola without raisins, lightly crushed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook raisins, butter and apple juice concentrate until butter and concentrate are melted; cool. Beat in egg. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and orange peel; add raisin mixture and blend well. Stir in granola. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Raisin Granola Mini-Bites Cookies in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p54
Reviews for Raisin Granola Mini-Bites Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review