Raisin Finger Sandwiches
"As a registered nurse and mother of four, I'm very busy," relates Jeannie Dobbs from her home in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. "That's why I like these sweet sandwiches...they're simple to assemble but look and taste like you put a lot of effort into them," she assures.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 10 slices raisin bread
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in
- pecans. Spread over five slices of bread; top with remaining bread.
- Cut each sandwich into three strips. Serve immediately. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 461 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.