Raisin Date Bread Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups milk
- 5 cups day-old bread cubes
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Additional sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, pour milk over bread. Add sugar, eggs, butter, dates, raisins, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; stir to mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. If desired, sprinkle top with additional sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Raisin Date Bread Pudding
Sort By :
"I had to fight the boys off the mixing bowl!!They couldn't get enough:)"
"I have made this recipe many times except I leave out the dates and use cinnamon raisin bread. It's wonderful. Everybody loves it. I'm making some tonite - the neighbor wants some and so do I."