Using purchased shredded cabbage cuts prep time for this salad. If you don't care for raisins, chop up some dried apricots instead.Ron Gardner, Grand Haven, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, sugar, mustard and
- celery salt. In a serving bowl, toss the cabbage, carrots and
- raisins. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 288 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.