- each into a 15x7-in. rectangle. Combine cinnamon and remaining
- sugar; sprinkle over dough. Sprinkle with water. Starting with a
- short side, roll up tightly, jelly-roll style. Pinch seams and ends
- to seal. Place, seam side down, in two greased 9x5-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over warm loaves. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 162 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.