Raisin Cashew Drops
At Christmas, I serve these bite-size chocolates in festive paper cups decorated with snowmen or Santas. They’re easy to make, and my family loves the combination of salty and sweet.
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and
- corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the
- heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.