Raisin Cashew Drops Recipe
At Christmas, I serve these bite-size chocolates in festive paper cups decorated with snowmen or Santas. They’re easy to make, and my family loves the combination of salty and sweet.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC