- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Raisin Cashew Drops in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p42
Reviews for Raisin Cashew Drops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
"I love this recipe, I now make it every year and get a lot of compliment. If you like raisinetts you'll love this one."
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2010
"My dad loves raisins and cashews - these were a big hit!"