- all-purpose flour; add to batter just until moistened. Toss raisins
- with reserved flour; stir into batter.
- Pour into a 9-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick near the center
- comes our clean. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners'
- sugar. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.