Raisin Butterscotch Pie Recipe
"I won a county fair ribbon for this quick dessert featuring raisins," notes Arleen Owen of Fresno, California.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and dry pudding mixes for about 3 minutes or until thickened. Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins.
- 2. Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture. Chill until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 434 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC