VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and dry pudding mixes for about 3 minutes or until thickened. Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins.
- Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture. Chill until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Raisin Butterscotch Pie in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p67