- 2 cinnamon raisin bagels (3-1/2 inches), split
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 pound shaved deli smoked turkey
- 2 fresh dill sprigs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices (1/2 ounce each) reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 thin tomato slices
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Lightly toast bagels; spread cream cheese on bottom halves. Layer with the lettuce, turkey, dill, onions, cheese and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise on top halves of bagels; place over tomato. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Raisin Bagel Stackers
"Just made these again this week. I love using a cinnamon raisin bagel as the bread in this sandwich. I wasn't sure what my husband would think of this, but he likes it. When I can't get fresh dill, which is best, of course, I sprinkle dill weed in the cream cheese."
"Very good. Love the combination of flavors. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing the recipe Cynthia."