Raisin Apple Tartlets Recipe
"I always get a kiss on the cheek when I make these individual pie-like treats for my husband," writes Claudia Jean Griffin of Beaver, Pennsylvania.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the apples, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon in butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Spoon into shells. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 298 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC